GarageBand for PC : One of the most popular music creation apps available on the web for all the users is GarageBand. This app is available for all the users across the globe in each and every part on specific websites. Apple, the popular software firm has designed and developed this popular music creation app GarageBand for all the users of iOS platform. The app developers specifically designed and developed this GarageBand app for all the users of iOS devices. This app works perfectly on various iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod devices.
This app not intended for the music composers but also you can create your own music for free. If you are looking for the best music creation app, Garageband is a perfect application. Garageband app allows the users to create their own music by editing and sharing the music with your friends. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide that lets the users know much about Garageband app. By the end of this post, you will be able to download GarageBand for your Windows PC.
Also check : garageband for android
- 1 GarageBand Features :
- 2 Download GarageBand for Windows PC Free:
- 3 5 Best Alternatives to GarageBand for windows PC:
- 3.1 1.LMMS:
- 3.2 2.Music Maker Jam:
- 3.3 3.StageLight:
- 3.4 4.FLStudio:
- 3.5 5.Cubase:
- 3.6 FAQS Regarding GarageBand for Windows:
- 3.6.1 Is there a GarageBand for PC?
- 3.6.2 Can you Put GarageBand on Windows?
- 3.6.3 How much is GarageBand for Windows?
- 3.6.4 Is GarageBand available for Windows ?
- 3.6.5 Is GarageBand free to use on Windows ?
- 3.6.6 What are some best alternatives for GarageBand for Windows ?
- 3.6.7 What is the best iOS emulator to use GarageBand for PC ?
GarageBand Features :
Here are some of the best features of GarageBand app for your Windows device:
- This app lets the users start creating innovative music.
- Live Loops is the best way create electronic music and a lot more.
- Another best feature available on this app is Drummer lets the users give beats in an extensive range of musical styles in an instant way. This app offers a massive collection of impressive and realistic touch instruments, stompbox effects and guitar amps.
- The users can easily use this app ranging from beginners to experienced or veteran music composers.
- You can use this GarageBand app whenever and wherever you want without any hassle.
Download GarageBand for Windows PC Free:
GarageBand is an excellent application that allows the users to create their preferred musical tracks for free. This app is particularly intended for iOS and Mac device users. The GarageBand app is not available to download on your Windows PC as it supports only Apple iOS devices. There is no official version of Garageband available for Windows 10. However,many Mac apps can be downloaded to Windows using iOS emulators, in the similar way there is a possibility of downloading this GarageBand app on your Windows PC. Just by making use of the simple steps provided below in this post. In order to download iOS apps on to your Windows PC, you need to download and Install an iOS emulator on your PC.
Steps to Download GarageBand for PC on windows 7 8 10 :
Follow the below steps to download iPadian emulator and then to install GarageBand on your Windows PC.
Note: iPadian Emulator is not free of cost. They will cost you 20 USD to download and Install iPadian emulator on your PC. However if you do not want to spend money, you can also check alternatives of GarageBand for Windows.
- Download iPadian Emulator on your PC using this link, you will asked to enter Paypal details. Once it is downloaded on your PC, search for “iPadian.exe”
- Double click on .exe file to start the installation process. Follow the installation instructions to successfully install iPadian emulator on your PC.
- Now open iPadian emulator and then choose “App center”.
- Now you can search for “ GarageBand app” in the search bar available and then click on GarageBand app to download on to your Windows PC. Follow the system instructions to successfully install GarageBand iOS app on your PC.
- That’s it. Now you can use GarageBand app right from your Windows PC. Also check how to download GarageBand Android app on your Mobile device.
However if you are not willing to spend money on emulator then check for GarageBand alternatives for your Windows PC.
5 Best Alternatives to GarageBand for windows PC:
LMMS is one of the best alternative for GarageBand alternative for Windows. With LMMS, you can easily produce Music right from your PC by creating beats and melodies, arranging samples and much more. It comes with built in 64-bit VST instrument support and also with 16 built in synthesizers. Check the features of LMMS below.
Features of LMMS:
- You can use LMMS as all in one such as to easily compose, sequence and also mix songs in one interface.
- As it is cross-platform, you can easily compose over all platforms such as Windows, Mac and also over iOS devices.
- It also supports playback instruments such as MIDI or typing keyboard. Everything is computer controlled automated.
- You can easily import MIDI and Hydrogen project files.
- You can make use of patterns, chords, notes and various great melodies using various instruments such as piano editors, drums.
You can easily download LMMS here
2.Music Maker Jam:
Music Maker Jam is one of the popular Music production app on Windows based on users interests and also most advanced features, which are very competitive to GarageBand. You will be able to create, remix almost all varieties of genres such as EDM, hip-hop, pop, rock and many more. You will be also allowed to participate in Global challenges that can really bring you a competitive experience.
Key things about Music Maker Jam:
- It provides collection of various Music trends every month. You will be able to use all those latest Music trends.
- You can easily record songs, mix various effects and integrate them into your creative songs.
- It provides almost about 300+ Music mix packs, which includes almost all popular genres but many of them are not free, with pay the only option.
- You can easily share all your Music creations to popular social media applications such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Youtube and also on other sites.
You can easily download Music Maker Jam from Microsoft store. Click here to download here.
StageLight is considered to be top Music creating application w.r.t. interactive experience. It provides best way to create your own various music styles in an easy way with many built-in instruments such as drum machine with more than 50 drum kit and also over 5 keyboard instruments.
Features of StageLight:
- StageLight comes with various effects such as Compressor, Equalizer, Flanger and also with many more options with pay only option.
- It supports MIDI link feature, you can easily latch your controllers and can adjust parameters.
- It also provides various sharing options to all social media sites such as Whatsapp, Facebook and also Youtube.
You can download StageLight for Windows here. It is available for Windows 7/8 and also Windows 10.
FL Studio has recently launched it’s latest version FL Studio 12 to provide complete software Music production virtually right on your finger tips. With FL Studio, you can easily sequence, remix, arrange, record and much more tools. It comes with various updated features, which you can check below.
Best Features of FL Studio:
- It comes with Fully scalable Interface which can fit to any screen resolution so that you can easily operate on any device with Windows OS.
- It supports many controllers such as Keyboard, Envelope, Formula and MIDI controllers.
- Highly advanced multi-touch sensitivity, so that you can easily operate multiple devices.
- You can share all your creative Music styles to your favorite social media sites.
You can easily download FL Studio here.
Cubase is one of the best GarageBand alternative in Windows, providing most advanced and effective tools with which you can easily compose, record and also apply various styles to your creations. Check various features of Cubase below.
Best Features of Cubase:
- Cubase comes with various effects such as Compressors, Expander, SoftClipper, DeEsser, GEQ30(Equalizer with almost 30 bands) and many more.
- You can easily access unlimited audio tracks and also MIDI tracks.
- Most attractive tool over Cubase is you can easily use your own envelope so that you no longer required to use a pre-defined format like other Music production apps.
- Cubic also provides with sharing your own creations to social media networks as Whatsapp, Facebook and also Youtube etc.
Cubase available for all almost Windows versions, you can download here.
The GarageBand application provides the ability to turn your Apple iOS devices into a massive library of touch and musical instruments. This app allows the users to create different music and mixes different notes to generate innovative music just like a professional DJ. Now you can easily download favorite GarageBand Windows app using above mentioned method. However, you can also get best GarageBand alternatives for Windows. In case if you think any of thing is missed in our list, please feel free to comment below.
FAQS Regarding GarageBand for Windows:
Is there a GarageBand for PC?
Yes garageBand is available for iMac PC by default. Although GarageBand is not available for pc on windows OS, If you wanna use it on a windows PC then you should use our trick.
Can you Put GarageBand on Windows?
Yes, you can download Garageband on windows, Infact that’s what this entire article is about!!
How much is GarageBand for Windows?
Garageband doesn’t cost you a penny, its available for free on the Appstore for iOS users. We are gonna use an iOS emulator on our windows PC, which makes us an iOS user. Hence its for Free.
Is GarageBand available for Windows ?
GarageBand is officially not available for Windows. However, you can use iOS emulator to use GarageBand apple application on your Windows PC. You can refer to the post for complete step by step instructions.
Is GarageBand free to use on Windows ?
Apple’s most popular apps such as iMovie and GarageBand are freely available on App Store of iOS. However if you wish to use this free iOS app on to your Windows PC, you have to install an iOS emulator to create a platform to run iOS apps.
What are some best alternatives for GarageBand for Windows ?
GarageBand is the most popular Music production app on Apple store. However as it is officially not available on Windows you can try the below best alternatives for GarageBand for Windows such as LMMS, StageLight, Cubase, Music Maker Jam and FL Studio.
What is the best iOS emulator to use GarageBand for PC ?
There are plenty of iOS emulators to use iOS apps on Windows. However, I prefer iPadian emulator, which is one of the best iOS emulators at present. Please check the post for more details.