Windows 10 is one of the most popular and recently launched operating systems. Microsoft, the widespread software firm has rolled out Windows 10 platform in the year 2015. Since the launch of this operating system, people have confronted numerous issues and problems with Windows 10 OS. You can find the latest hardware on Windows 10 operating system. If you are using Windows 10 on your PC then, you might have noticed some of the challenging issues on it. One of the complex problems with Windows 10 OS is slowing down the performance at times when you are seeking to complete the task in a faster manner. By the end of the post you will get the solutions to fix the Windows 10 Slow Performance
Even when you click on the start button, it takes much time for opening it. This can also be referred that the device gets hanged for a couple of minutes. This sort of working procedure on a computer completely diminishes the performance of the PC. Even you may face issues with 100% Disk Usage on Your Windows 10 PC. The user can’t finish their activities with much ease if the performance of the device slows down. Most of the Windows users often confront the sluggish performance issues on Windows 10 device. Some of the issues might appear in the form of lag in executing the programs or sometimes, it takes a lot of time for giving inputs o the computer. In order to Fix Windows 10 Slow Performance, we are here to assist you in the best way.
Speed up Windows 10 : How to Fix Windows 10 Slow Performance
Several months back, Windows 10 was launched officially. Millions of people across the globe have upgraded their Windows Computers to Windows 10 operating system. Millions of the Windows users have reported slow performance on Windows 10 platform. In order to handle various programs on Windows device, the company slows down the system by default on different versions. There is a possibility of fixing the slow performance of Windows 10 through the Page File Settings tweak. In addition to this, you can make some sort of changes to the default settings that could regain the performance of your device.
How to Fix Windows 10 Slow Performance?
If you are extremely frustrated with the sluggish performance on Windows 10, we strongly suggest you follow this in-depth guide on this page. We have provided some of the easy solutions to fix Windows 10 slow performance problems. Follow the simple steps to overcome the Slow Performance of your Windows 10 PC.
- First of all, you need to click on Start button on the desktop of your Windows PC.
- Navigate to the Control Panel just by searching it in the search field.
- On the top-right corner of the window, you need to type as ‘Performance’ and click on Enter.
- You can then see an option that says ‘Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows’.
- Under the Advanced tab, you need to click on Change in the Virtual Memory section.
- Just untick the option i.e., Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.’
- Choose the default C: Drive wherein Windows 10 OS is installed.
- You can then select Custom Size by changing the initial size and maximum size to the suggested values by Windows.
- Hit the Set and finally click on OK button in order to save the settings.
- In order to take into action all these new settings, you must reboot the PC.
- Finally, fix the slow performance issue on Windows 10 device.
These are the simple steps to overcome the Windows 10 Slow Performance Issue.
Windows 10 Slow Performance issue will be fixed by following the below solution. Follow the steps provided below in this post.
First of all, go to the search field and search for Control Panel option.
Under System Properties tab, you need to click on Advanced System Settings in the left column of the window.
You can then tap on Settings present in the Performance box.
Untick the following Options
Ensure that you have unticked the below options:
- Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing
- Animations in the taskbar
- Enable Peek (sometimes I leave this one on)
- Fade or slide menus into view
- Fade or slide ToolTips into view
- Fade out menu items after click
- Slide open combo boxes
These are the two different ways that aid the users to fix the slow performance on Windows 10 running devices.
Also Check how to “Fix Aidrop Not Working” issue.
Ways to Speed up the Performance of Windows 10 PC
Till now, we have provided the solutions in order to fix the Windows 10 Slow Performance issue. Now, we have listed out some of the easy ways to speed up the performance of the Windows 10 functioning computer.
- Disable some of the startup programs
- Stop running the programs on System Tray
- Explore the programs that consume less number of resources
- Lessen the usage of animations
- Choose the lighten web browser such as Google Chrome or some other best Web Browsers. Remove additional add-ons.
- Free some of the storage space on the disk, as you may 100% Disk usage problem.
- Reset or reinstall your Windows PC
- You can simply uninstall the programs that are unused on your PC
- You need to defragment the hard disk
If you implement the above-mentioned things, you can easily improve the performance of the device in a better way.
Hope you found the post useful. Please feel free to comment below in case of any concerns 🙂