Shareit For PC : Tired of Sharing files between your Android mobile to PC or PC to PC ? No more old fashion of sending media over some external storage devices and then transferring to other PC, you can easily transfer files from one PC to other PC using Wi-Fi Direct technology. Don’t worry, you no need to learn any new technology , just install Shareit. Shareit has been one of the most popular app in Android, you can easily transfer files from android mobile to other within no time. It can transfer almost with speed of 8 MB/S. But if you need to transfer from Android mobile to PC, you need Shareit app on your PC. As, Shareit is also available over PC, you can easily download Shareit for PC. In this post, you can learn how to download and Install Shareit on your PC.
- 1 Shareit For PC : Download Shareit for windows PC / Laptop 7 8.1 10
- 2 Step to Download and Install Shareit for PC:
- 3 5 Best Features of Shareit:
- 4 FAQS regarding how to download and Install Shareit for PC:
It uses Wi-Fi direct technology to transfer files between devices. In order to transfer files between two devices, they need a common routing channel to be maintained. So Shareit connects two devices over a peer to peer network. It does not need any Internet Data, but it does need that two devices should be connected over same LAN or on same network. So Shareit automatically connects two devices through Hotspot and Wi-Fi or same Wi-FI network. Once the channel is ready, Shareit app does starts sending and receiving process and thus complete transfer.
- 50 MB of free space is sufficient for smooth installation.
- 512 MB of RAM is sufficient.
- Latest Intel Processor would be fine.
- Ensure Wi-Fi drivers be latest and also they work fine.
As Shareit has made separate Windows application, you can easily download Shareit for your PC. However if you wish to download Shareit Android app and use it on PC, you have to download Bluestacks on PC and check how to run android app on Bluestacks. Let’s see step by step process of how to download and Install Shareit for PC.
- Open this link from one of your popular browsers such as Chrome, Safari.. Once you open the link, .exe file named with ‘SHAREit-KCWEB (1)’ will be downloaded to your PC.
- Double click on the .exe file to run the process and start installation.
- Click ‘accept’ and start the installation process. Once the installation is done, click Finish.
- Once the installation is completed, Shareit app will be opened and following screen will be appeared.
Also check hotstar for PC.
Shareit application is a cross-platform app, so that you can easily transfer from one device to other device irrespective of platform. So, you can able to transfer files between PC and Mobile, PC to PC.
How to transfer files from PC to PC:
- Open shareit app on both PC’s.
- On one PC, select “Connect to PC” option from the menu available on top right corner and then it will search for Hotspot from another PC, where you opened Shareit.
- Shareit connects both PC’s automatically to same network. Once it is paired, you can select required media files and transfer between PC’s within no time.
- That’s it. Once the connection is successfully established, you can transfer any number of files and also with large sizes.
How to Transfer files from PC to Mobile and vice versa:
In order to send files between PC and Mobiles, Share it establishes a common network between them. This you can perform in three ways. Open Share it on both devices.
- By default, Shareit on your PC turns on hotspot. Click “Connect to PC” on your Mobile app. It then asks confirmation on your PC, after you accept it, two devices will be connected over common network.
- You can select “Show QR Code” on your PC. Now click “Connect to PC” on your Mobile app and then click “Scan to connect” and place your scanner on QR code over your PC. Once it matches, two devices will be connected over same network.
- You can also click ‘Search Hotspot of Mobile’ and then click “Connect to PC”, it automatically connects to Mobile Shareit.
- Once successful connection is established, you can see above screen.
- Now just select files and click transfer. Thus, you can transfer files from your PC to PC, PC to Mobile.
- Share it works on Cross Platform such as Android, Windows, iOS. It is platform independent.
- You can transfer files between devices at high speed almost 8 MB/s
- Share it does not required any internet connection to transfer the files. It uses/creates local network and thus makes very high speed transfers.
- Shareit supports all formats. You can send any format of file between devices.
- The best part is you can even transfer files between Mobile and PC.
Can I transfer files between different OS ?
Yes, as Shareit is cross- platform, you can easily transform files between Android, iOS and Windows.
No, you can able to share file of any size. But it may take time to complete transfer.
Shareit supports all formats. You can be able to send Documents, videos, Images, Music files…
You can check, if you are connected to any Wi-FI network already. Disconnect from all the connected networks and close your shareit then reopen it.
Yes, Click “ Connect to PC” from your shareit Mobile app, after you open Share it on your PC. Now they will be connected.
Hope you found this post useful. Please feel free to comment below, in case of any queries 🙂